These are primarily links to sites of medieval or historical
interest and anything of particular interest to historical
recreationists or SCA members. If you would like your site listed here,
or know of a site that would be an asset to our list, please fill out
the form below or E-mail
Please Note: This form does NOT automatically add links to
our page, it
just sends us email. All link requests are verified manually
being placed on our links page. We have been getting flooded with
link requests for marketing, get rich quick schemes, adult sites, etc.
If you fall in this category please don't waste your time and ours.
which are commercial in nature and are not related in any way to
or historical interest will not be added.
Links listed here are ones that we think might be of interest to our
customers. We are not be responsible for the content you might find on
other sites. Please let us know if you find any broken links, or if an
inappropriate link slips in. Thank you!
There are 78 links on this page.
Last link was added on Monday, September 17, 2007
Return to our main page
[Medieval Information | Arts and
Sciences | Middle Eastern/Belly Dance | Chivalrous Arts | Heraldry | Medieval History
Groups | Living History Groups, Other | Merchants
| Miscellany ]
Arts and Sciences
Middle Eastern/Belly Dance
- The Art of Middle Eastern Dance (by Shira)
- This site has become one of the favorite dance-related Internet
destinations for many belly dancers around the world. It features
hundreds of dance related articles and many good links.
- The Belly Dance Home Page (Oriental Dance) - A lengthy list of links to dance related web sites.
- Yasmina's Joy of Belly Dancing
- This site was created to inform, educate and be a source of this
wonderful dance form we love. Within these pages you will find a wealth
of information on the history of belly dancing, costuming, books,
videos, links, dancers directory, events, articles, spotlight dancer to
name a few.
- IAMED: The International Academy of Middle Eastern Dance
- IMEAD is an international association of belly dancers, belly dance
instructors, choreographers and musicians dedicated to promoting belly
on the Internet - Heraldic Research on the Internet. Related
topics: Heraldic research, charges, dictionary of heraldry, coats of
arms, surnames, genealogy, clip art.
Medieval History Groups
Living History Groups, Other
Hats By Felicitiy - Period Headgear for Past Ages - Created to help the person participating in
period events and productions obtain high quality headgear to complete
& Sage - Renaissance Jewelry & Accessories - Hand-created
Renaissance Era reproductions for weddings, handfastings, and faires -
specializing in period-inspired jewelry design, including girdle belts,
replica necklaces, bodice jewelry, circlets, bilaments, and collars of
Pavilion - Renaissance & Medieval Scottish wear, historical and
modern - Fine clothing for men, women and children.
- Fortebraccio - Italian manufacturer of medieval arms, armour and accessories in leather.
- Medieval Art - We wish to recover through images and artifacts an old Romanian
tradition of the medieval craft of manufacturing weaponry, which evokes
the greatness and nobility of the old cavalry and knighthood.
- Bryanna's Treasure Box -
- High-quality, historically-accurate rubber band guns (RBGs) for SCA
drum crafting and connections to fire circles - Drum builder/player
connects pagans and neo-aboriginals to their drum, fire and dance events.
Jewelry at Shining Moon Creations - Handcrafted fantasy jewelry
including dragons, mermaids, fairies, and dolphins. We specialize in
unique handmade jewelry items in silver and gold featuring unusual
stones and designs.
- Medieval Magic - The perfect place to begin your journey into the magical world of history, fantasy and spiritualism.
Swords - Retailer of fine swords, knives, and replicas of guns and
armor from worldwide manufacturers.
- Lady MacSnood snoods are made by hand, constructed of the finest
quality crochet cotton and metallic thread. She will custom make snoods
for that special outfit.
- Ingrid Dijkers- Figures from Myth and Legend -
Fairies, elves and mystical figurines.
- Living History Portraits - Portraits based on
Medieval Footwear - Boots, moccasins, etc.
& Dagger Creations - Both historically accurate and fantasy
clothing and wedding attire.
- Thee Dragon Laire - A Highlander Outfitter: Authentic Great Kilts, Celtic Carb for Men and Women, and Quality Leather Goods.
- Warwick Frills and Furbelows - Custom Renaissance
- Historic Enterprises - Historic arms and armor,
Black Swan Designs, the Red Company and Swan and Lion Sutlery.
Stone Sterling Silver Jewelry - Includes knotwork jewelry section.
- Walsh Brothers Jewellery Shop - The Celtic Jewellery and Ornaments Index of this British jewellery shop
- Center Stage Costumes - Center Stage Costumes
specializes in custom made men's fabric and leather garments, either
historically accurate or fantasy in design.
- Medieval Clothing.com - Medieval Clothing & Renaissance Clothing. Dresses, Gowns, Wedding, Costumes, Historical Clothing.
- Bloomers 4 U - We offer unique handmade Bloomers, Knickers, Chemises, Petticoats, Capri's and Pantaloons. We are now offering Corsets!
the Hidesmith - Leather craftsman specializing in historic
reproduction and fantasy leathercraft. Leather clothing, archery gear,
bags, pouches, quivers, bracers, weapon frogs, cloaks, sword belts,
- Austin Leather Works & Road Kilt Shop - Home of the Leather Tankard suitable for HOT or COLD beverages! Renaissance & Medieval Costumes & accessories.
Weapons - Online store selling antique and replica arms and armor
dating from Roman times through the present day, books, art prints.
- Albion Swords - Hand-made, limited edition museum-quality swords.
- The Pillaged Village - Free Medieval Postcards, as
well as an On-line catalog containing books, T-shirts, trimmings,
jewelry, costumes, costume accessories and much more. The known world's
largest selection of trim and trimmings.
- Turtle Island
Moccasins - Custom fitted leather moccasins and boots. SCA
and rennaisance style footwear.
- Clothing Labels 4 U - Custom Woven Clothing Labels at Affordable Prices.
- SCA Merchant Page - Links to hundreds of SCA
Be sure to Join our mailing list and Send a Medieval-Gram to a friend while you